Risk Assessment: My promise to you
I have completed a risk assessment to ensure Government Guidelines and Professional Body Guidelines are being adhered to. This will include:
- Before my clinic opens my clinic will be thoroughly cleaned. This will include all surfaces, door handles, furniture and equipment in the room.
- The clinic contains bare essentials meaning only towels and sundries needed for the current treatment are out.
- Towels and bedding will be washed after each client at 60 degrees, dried and then stored in an airtight box.
- Appointments will be spaced one hour apart to ensure clients don’t meet each and to allow for cleaning.
- Between each client a full clean will take place.
- An automatic hand sanitiser is situated at the entrance and should be used when entering or leaving.
- I’ll wear a visor and mask for all treatments as stated by my professional bodies and government guidelines.
- Payment should be made via contactless card machine or online before the appointment.
- If I have symptoms of Covid 19 I will contact you and re-schedule your appointment.
- If I am told to self-isolate I will contact you and re-schedule your appointment.
- Treatment times will be restricted to one hour which means single treatment appointment for the foreseeable future.
- For treatments which are considered high risk, e.g. facials, I will wear a visor and a Type 2 facemask. There will be increased hand washing / sanitising before and after the treatment.
- I will be operating an appointment only system.
- If you need a tissue I can provide these but will give you a small packet to take away with you.
- The number of appointments I have each day will be limited to ensure all cleaning and hygiene measures are implemented.
- All rubbish will be double bagged and disposed of.
- If an item can’t be washed at 60 degrees or sterilised (e.g. mask brush) I will use disposable, one use items.