Keep your nails looking perfect with a CND Shellac manicure or pedicure. Paints on like polish but wears like a gel, lasting up to 2 weeks on fingers and much longer on toes. Cured under LED light so dries immediately meaning no more smudged, chipped nails.
I only use CND products for my nail treatments which include thorough preparation and cuticle work.
Benefits of a CND Shellac Treatment
- Long lasting
- Mirror finish making it look fresh throughout wear
- Tough and resilient to resist those chips and smudges
- Removes easily in eight minutes with no soaking
- No drills, no buffing, no damage to the natural nail
I retail various sizes of solar oil to help keep your nails in excellent condition.
Please note – I only work with CND Shellac and CND Vinylux systems so I can not remove other nail technicians gels, acrylics etc.
Shellac is long lasting but aftercare needs to be followed to ensure nails remain chip free for as long as possible. This includes;
- Daily application of solar oil to the cuticle and nail area
- General care of nails such as wearing gloves to wash up, garden and clean.
- Correct removal – it should not be picked or peeled off.
- Nails should not be used as tools tools e.g. picking at or prising things open
- Some chemicals can affect shellac particularly those containing ‘deet’ which is often found in sunscreens and fly repellents.
Shellac is not suitable for all nail types. If your nails are peeling, flaky or split shellac will not strengthen them but could peel or flake as the nail does.
Manicure – £28.00
Pedicure – £28.00
Examples of my work