Aromatherapy massage uses essential oils to help balance, harmonise and promote your health and well-being. This means your massage goes beyond aroma as each essential oil has individual properties which enhance your massage.
After a full consultation I will blend essential oils with your needs in mind. This might be to help with relaxation, relieve stress or invigorate and you’ll have a chance to see if you like the aroma of the blend which I can change if necessary.
I’ve been a qualified aromatherapist for many years and uses essential oils to enhance all the holistic therapies that I carry out.
Benefits of Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy massage can:
- Improve circulation
- Promote relaxation
- Relieve tension and stress
- Improve the appearance of the skin
- Promote mental well-being
After the Treatment
After the treatment you are advised to;
- Drink plenty of water to flush toxins from the body
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours
- If oil is in your hair apply shampoo to dry hair to emulsify the oil, then wash as normal
- Avoid hot treatments such as a Jacuzzi or sauna
Back Massage – £30.00 (40 minutes)
Full Body Massage – £56.00 (60 minutes)