I use hot stones to provide a luxurious and effective massage treatment, heat from the smooth basalt stones promotes deep muscle and tissue relaxation allowing me to use further stones for deeper manipulation. During the massage I change the basalt stones to ensure that the therapeutic values of heat are constant. I keep the hot stones moving throughout the massage so there is no danger that you will feel the treatment is uncomfortably hot.
This treatment can be gentle for general relaxation or much deeper for specific muscular problems, also, essential oils can be used to further enhance the treatment with their therapeutic values.
Click here for more details about essential oils and my aromatherapy treatments.
Benefits of Hot Stone Massage
Hot stone massage can;
- Promote deep muscle relaxation
- Alleviate stress
- Relieve pain
- Improve circulation
- Release toxins
- Improve lymphatic drainage
- Promote mental well-being
After the Treatment
After a treatment you should;
- Drink plenty of water to flush toxins from the body
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours (increased circulation can mean you get intoxicated more quickly)
- If oil is in your hair apply shampoo to dry hair to emulsify the oil and then wash as normal
- Avoid hot treatments such as a Jacuzzi or sauna
Hot Stone Back Massage – £27.00 (40 minutes)
Pure Bliss Facial Massage – £36.00
Hot Stone Full Body Massage – £46.00 (60 minutes)